BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 28 March 2012

New artwork!

☠ ☠ ☠
Hey everyone!
I have a lot of new art pieces to share! Well maybe about three. Ive been thinking a lot about my drawing style and ways to develop it. Ive mainly been trying to combine some themes and style from my old drawings with some current ideas. I think although I have along way to go its working quite well! Scroll down to see some of the results.

Remedy March 2012


Remedy is my most recent illustration! Im really happy with how she came out. Its been ages since I put so much detail into my work. So it was nice to revisit come of my old ways of working for this piece!
Here are a couple of process images!




Lux March 2012


Another one of my recent drawings! Worked differently for this one again! The drawing itself is a pencil drawing with shading. Id normally do a pencil drawing then outline it in black ink but didn't do that with this piece. 


☠ ☠ ☠


0 comments: